Party B Cause LLC “Be the Change” Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN RULES
The Sweepstakes start at 9:00 AM PST on March 11, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on March 30, 2021 (“Campaign Period”). The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Party B Cause LLC. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. How to enter: During the campaign Period, follow the instructions on the social media posts. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid e-mail account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. Entrants are limited to one original “email” entry per campaign, plus additional campaign entries dependent upon completion of tasks outlined within campaign forms or select partner sites. Entrants may not participate with multiple Facebook accounts, under multiple identities, or multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the campaign Period or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, Facebook accounts, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the campaign and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. You may also enter by sending a written entry that includes your first and last name and valid email address to Party B Cause LLC, “Be the Change” at Party B Cause LLC 32756 Saint Moritz Drive Evergreen, CO 80439. All entries must be received during the Campaign Period. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal, continental US residents who are 18 years or older as of the first day of the Campaign Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Sponsors and their respective advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
3. Campaign and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place within 14 days of the end of the Campaign Period from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Party B Cause, LLC will conduct the drawing; the campaign judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this campaign. The potential winners will be notified by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business within 14 days after the random selection. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 48 hours of notification (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4. The Prize: The winner drawn will receive a Be the Change Subscription Box and a $50 gift card to the Mercantile for Good store totaling over $100 in retail value. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsors, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All winners are solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize in the year in which the prize is awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
5. Other Conditions: All winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release which must be submitted within one week after receiving notification of their win. Failure to return such document will result in that winner/runner-up being disqualified and another winner/runner-up will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
By entering, campaignants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the campaignants’ participation in this campaign, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any campaign-related materials.
By entering this campaign, campaignants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
6. Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
7. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List, after December April 14, 2021 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request to “Be the Change Sweepstakes” Party B Cause LLC 32756 Saint Moritz Drive Evergreen, CO 80439.